Build targeted prospect lists using the power of linkedin
Intersocial provide practical and interactive training for selling teams to learn how to fully utilise LinkedIn to develop targeted prospecting lists quickly and efficiently.
Social Selling: Targeted Prospect List Building is a practical, interactive, and insight-rich training solution designed for B2B Sales & Marketing professionals who are looking to gain a unique selling edge through Social Selling on LinkedIn.
The purpose of this course is to enable you to use LinkedIn competently to build hyper-targeted prospect lists that:
- Generate qualified sales leads
- Increase contact and/or account engagement levels
- Improve early-stage conversion rates
This training comprises the following:
Social Selling: Targeted Prospect List Building
- Master LinkedIn Sales Navigator, including Boolean Search
- Identify Decision Makers & Key Influencers on the B2B Buying Committee
- Build Targeted Prospect Lists for Whitespace Account Hunting
- Build Targeted Prospect Lists for Customer Mapping & Engagement
- Build Targeted Prospects Lists for Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Identify Potential Introducers within your Target Accounts
- Build Prospect Lists in a Fraction of the Time Taken by Most LinkedIn Users
Who Should Attend?
- New Business Hunters – All sales professionals seeking to identify new prospects, generate leads, and grow pipeline, including Business Development Managers and Inside Sales professionals.
- Sales Farmers – All account managers and directors managing portfolios of clients to drive cross and up sell opportunities, improve retention, and increase lifetime value.
- Sales Leaders – Chief Revenue Officers, Heads of Sales, Chief Commercial Officers, and other revenue-focused B2B leads with accountability for leading and developing teams of sales professionals and delivering revenue results.
- Marketing Leaders – Chief Marketing Officers, Heads of Marketing, and other Marketing leaders seeking to build true multi-channel engagement programs and innovative ways to enable selling teams to reach prospects and clients.
- Duration: ~2 hours
- Delivery Mode: Live and interactive
- Start Time: As scheduled
- Finish Time: As scheduled
- Breaks: None
- Catering: No
- Prerequisites: Own a LinkedIn account (free version or Sales Navigator)
- Course Materials Needed: None
- Technology Required: Laptop or Tablet
Hear from our clients
I engaged Tom at Intersocial to run a virtual Social Selling workshop during COVID to support our global B2B sales team’s transition to online business development. This was entirely new territory for some of our reps who have relied on a more traditional face-to-face approach for many years.
Over 2 x 4-hour online sessions, Tom managed to not only hold the attention of attendees of varying digital competencies in different time zones, but he also kept the team fully engaged through a range of techniques and exercises to test and embed the knowledge of the material delivered throughout the course…[and] gaining practical tools to start Social Selling immediately.
I would definitely recommend Intersocial to other organisations looking for support in transitioning to, or making the most out of, Social Selling channels for B2B sales teams.
My team and I immersed ourselves in a two day social selling course facilitated by Tom Skotidas from Intersocial. The content of the course was first rate. Our sales team all completed the session with extensive new social selling tools. Both our new and experienced sales people strongly benefitted from the training. Tom has a unique delivery style that resonated with the sales team. They recognised he was one of them and were all fully engaged for the full two days. Tom’s social selling knowledge is second to none and he has a passion for sharing his experience via both theoretical and intensely practical sessions which were always very well received.
Our team widely implemented the knowledge we gained. The Social Selling complemented our direct selling and saw both individuals and our company become much more visible on LinkedIn. Our sales team…were able to implement the new techniques they learnt immediately. We saw instant results as our people were able to easily connect with the right buyers instead of struggling to find their way around gatekeepers. When we undertook the course we were already highly performing but he enabled us to go to the next level.
We recently engaged Intersocial to provide our sales teams with training in Social Selling. Tom’s ability to strike up a strong rapport with a class of seasoned sales executives ensured they remained engaged throughout the training session. He used hyper-clear language, real world tactics, and targeted exercises to drive home the key learning points. All of this ensured that our sales team has continued to use the Social Selling skills they acquired through the training, to this day.
Our entire sales team (across Australia and the UK) participated in one of Tom’s recent Social Selling Courses. Tom is a very engaging and inspiring presenter who was able to connect with the entire team and generate tangible outcomes for all.
The team had a varied level of social selling knowledge and the course provided all with the necessary skills, approaches and tactics to make such a tool successful in sales lead generation – way more than just like and share. Tom ensured all participants had the right profile picture, titles, key words and focus. Understanding how to pitch yourself using titles, location and needs is now a skill all of the team have.
Importantly the results of the course were seen almost immediately by the team and the on-going success is being realised in sales leads being generated by many team members. If your organisation needs to add new tools to its sales kit bag then I highly recommend Tom and his Social Selling course.
We brought Intersocial on board to help our Sales Development team convert a higher percentage of marketing-qualified leads to sales qualified leads. Intersocial delivered on this by optimising our prospect engagement sequences and our prospect engagement scripts. These sequences and scripts were developed across multiple channels, allowing my team to confidently implement multi-channel engagement with MQLs.
Intersocial also trained my SD Representatives (SDR) on how to use Social Selling to engage MQL prospects via LinkedIn, and how to improve their Telephone prospecting skills.
Overall, a high-quality, in-depth sales enablement program well worth the investment. My SDRs now possess the multi-channel skills necessary to convert MQLs into SQLs more effectively – and efficiently – for our Account Management team.